uunet

Scott Granados scott at wworks.net
Sun Jan 19 22:26:40 UTC 2003

Its just unfortunate that some companies not mentioning names feel this is
good practice.  Others don't feel this way which is a good thing.  Just a
note, uunet wouldn't take my call when a ddos attach originated on their
network either.  Same response with the exception of "Well we don't have
security persons available after hours so write us an e-mail and you may get
a response within 48 hours".   Which to me sounded just plain wrong because
I've seen threds onhere to the contrary.