[Re: Less than 2% of computer attacks on military are successful]

Joshua Smith joshua.ej.smith at usa.net
Fri Jan 17 21:07:53 UTC 2003

Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:

> > After last weeks spam run on Iraq, the US military and NIPC are
> > concerned Iraq might be behind a rise in electronic attacks
> > against government and military networks.
>
> and we are supposed to have sympathy for those who struck the first
> blow?  rofl!
>
> randy

of course we are - to not do so is an open invitiation to be picked up
for sedition.........

and yes, jnull, it is cynical friday ;)

joshua

"Walk with me through the Universe,
 And along the way see how all of us are Connected.
 Feast the eyes of your Soul,
 On the Love that abounds.
 In all places at once, seemingly endless,
 Like your own existence."
     - Stephen Hawking -