FYI: Anyone seen this?

Nathan J. Mehl memory-nanog at blank.org
Wed Jan 15 14:26:33 UTC 2003

In the immortal words of blitz (blitz at macronet.net):

> From ISN:
>
> >http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/6/28842.html

Wow.  With one post to bugtraq, gobbles has now successfully trolled
the register, slashdot, and now nanog.

Somebody buy that turkey a beer.

-n

"For years, I've been predicting that artists, writers, and filmmakers would
be paid by the government not to produce work, just like farmers are paid not
to grow food.  Or that they'd be paid to make their work, but would then be
forced to store it in a silo unshown or unread.  But now I see I was a little
off in my prediction. The Internet is that silo."       (--Slotcar Hatebreath)