Verizon QOS??

Gerald gcoon at inch.com
Tue Jan 14 18:48:20 UTC 2003

Does there exist a Verizon QOS group for chronic network issues?

I was told there used to be a chronic issues group that would review long
term problems and facilitate long term solutions.

I am seeing new lows in quality of service from Verizon for one of our
customers, and the few people I have been able to talk to claim
ignorance/inability to permanently resolve the problem.

Any help or suggestions is appreciated. I'd prefer not to go into this
particular network issue on the list in the interest of our customer.

Gerald