joining the inet-access list

JC Dill nanog at vo.cnchost.com
Tue Jan 14 01:11:43 UTC 2003

At 01:57 PM 01/13/2003 -0900, W.D.McKinney wrote:

 >Thanks for taking the time to help me today. I am subscribed again
 >and I apologize for sending the wrong signal to NANOG today.
 >Operator error *again*.

You are very welcome Dee.  We are happy to have you back on the list!  And
all is not lost - since you raised the subject here on NANOG over a dozen
new subscribers have joined the inet-access list in just the past few
hours.  Welcome to everyone!

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind the NANOG list that the NANOG
FAQ lists the inet-access list as one of the resources you can use when you
have an ISP related issue that is not on-topic for NANOG:

<http://www.nanog.org/listfaq.html>

I have had several emails asking how to join, and have also seen quite a
few people try to join but not following the correct procedure (resulting
in bounces to the admin).  To subscribe, send a plain text email "From:"
the address you are adding to majordomo at inet-access.net and in the body say:

	subscribe list

then reply to the confirmation email.

jc