OT. - The end of inet-access

Gordon Cook cook at cookreport.com
Mon Jan 13 22:35:44 UTC 2003

>As for inet-access being more on-topic than NANOG, that's only because the
>scope of NANOG is much more narrow. On inet-access, you're only off topic
>if you're not talking about issues related to providing internet access.
>
>Another possible reason inet-access is more on-topic is because JC's ten
>times more dictatorial than Susan. She doesn't care if you've been posting
>for 7 years, if you annoy her, you're gone unless you do what she tells
>you to. But I'm bitter and biased...mea culpa.

Oh yes.  Quite true.  She drove me off of it about three years ago.
I  had been posting my monthly summaries there since joining it in
1994.  That action was judged to be unacceptable.  From what Dave
Hughes tells me the wireless ISP list is where the real action is now.

>Andy
>
>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
>Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access

Enterprise Adopt & Open Spectrum
January Feb 2003 107 pages available at http://cookreport.com/11.11.shtml