OT. - The end of inet-access

JC Dill nanog at vo.cnchost.com
Mon Jan 13 21:35:38 UTC 2003

At 11:51 AM 01/13/2003 -0900, you wrote:

 >Just wondering if anyone here has some info ?
 >Any idea if the final nail is in inet-access ?

If there is a rumor going around that the end of inet-access is near,
someone forgot to tell me anything about it.  The inet-access list is alive
and well, with ~1000 subscribers, and over 100 posts so far in January
2003.  (I know, that's a low number when compared to nanog, but then again
we tend to stay on-topic a bit more over there.)

jc (inet-access list admin)