fast ethernet limits

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Fri Jan 10 21:09:42 UTC 2003

you need to put a fluke lanmeter or similar device (with tdr) to validate
the cable... you may just need to reterminate the ends, but it's also
likely that it's simply way out of spec.

joelja

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but