Weird networking issue.

Spencer.Wood at dot.state.oh.us Spencer.Wood at dot.state.oh.us
Tue Jan 7 19:35:54 UTC 2003

Check the duplex setting for your  FastEthernet Port on the Router and
that on your Switch/Hub.

Sounds like you might have a duplexing issue..

Spencer

Spencer Wood, Network Manager
Ohio Department Of Transportation
1320 Arthur E. Adams Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43221
E-Mail: Spencer.Wood at dot.state.oh.us
Phone: 614.644.5422/Fax: 614.887.4021/Pager: 866.591.9954

Drew Weaver <drew.weaver at thenap.com>
Sent by: owner-nanog at merit.edu
01/07/2003 02:19 PM