MSN Messenger

William Warren hescominsoon at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 6 18:50:01 UTC 2003

Microsoft has been ahving problems with their entire .Net system lately.
This is just the latest wrinkle..:)

--
May God Bless you and everything you touch.

My "foundation" verse:
Isiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and
every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their
righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.