69.0.0.0/8 - Please update your filters

Scott Granados scott at wworks.net
Wed Feb 26 18:27:26 UTC 2003

Just a data point to add here.   when you have tried the other means of
contact first, nanog has been helpful for getting things done.  I had
started having issue with the 69 blocks back in September and when posting
for help all the networks had someone respond very quickly and it was
resolved.  Again, its good to have this common operational area to work
these things out.