AS852 - AS577 problems ? (resolved)

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Wed Feb 26 16:50:42 UTC 2003

Just an FYI for anyone else impacted by this, Telus has resolved the
issue.  .... Its so much easier and painless dealing with a supplier like
Telus that gives information directly to its customers, rather than
filtering it through 5 different help desks to the point where ... Nahh, I
wont go there :-) Anyways, just wanted to publicly thank the nice Telus NOC
people for making my life easier.

         ---Mike