Fwd: A warning from Register.com, Inc.

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Sat Feb 22 06:22:20 UTC 2003

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 12:57:32AM -0500, David Diaz wrote:
> Thought this might be important.  If anyone has any more information
> please post.

Whoa. Wait a minute. You mean there are people going around pretending to
be some legitmate organization and asking for peoples credit cards? *gasp*
Say it's not so... Quickly, to the NANOG-mobile...

Next you'll be telling us that there are people out there using peer to
peer file sharing services to trade MP3's they don't own the rights to, or
that I won't be getting my $50mil from that nice guy who wrote me from
Nigeria... You are far too cynical.