Homeland Security Alert System

Richard Irving rirving at onecall.net
Fri Feb 21 20:23:16 UTC 2003

>conf t
router> warning you cannot configure a router
with this one....

Martin Hannigan wrote:
> I have my duct tape and plastic, but haven't applied it to the
> windows.

  I hear it is more effective, if you wrap the plastic
around your head, and seal it with the duck tape....

  Never had a -single- complaint, from users of this
methodology..... as long as they don't cheat.

 :P

Nothing gets through ... (of course, including air..)

 But this -=is=- a time of WAR,
  we MUST be willing to make sacrifices.... :*

FACT:  Did you know that Government studies show
100% of terrorists, participating in fatal terrorist attacks,
were shown to have been breathing -=air=-, right prior
to the accident.

  That's right, AIR!

 =-All=- of them do it.

  Well, We've got them NOW!

  :\

"There are liars, damned liars, and statiticians."

.Richard.

Famous President Bush words:

Bush 1: "Read my lips, -NO- ... -NEW- ... -TAXES-!"
Bush 2: "There can -ONLY- ... -BE- ... -=ONE=- ... -POSSIBLE- ... -OUTCOME-!"

 Next time, cough up money for the -real- acting class guys,
the "William Shatner" class is too cheap, and everyone graduates
sounding alike.

 * shrug *

  ;)