Homeland Security Alert System

Stretch stretch at houston.rr.com
Fri Feb 21 02:54:19 UTC 2003

"People who bought HIP BOOTS also shopped for:
* Duct Tape
* Jack Daniels
* Def Leppard CD's
* Clean Underwear"

on-topic: I use a plug-in for my NMS that looks for abnormalities in the
load times of various popular sites. (it's helped me spot routing problems
more than once). Looking back at historical data, all the news-related ones
show a clear change immediately after events like the Columbia disaster. I
was not using the same system on 9/11 so I don't know how quickly one would
have spotted an abnormality.