IP Management tool for service providers

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Thu Feb 20 22:30:05 UTC 2003

>I am looking for an IP management which has flexible management
>capabilities. I need it for managing my customers IP assignments, and
>keeping stock of my IP pool.
>Do you have any suggestions?

Here's one.  I haven't used it in production, but the demo that I was
given was pretty slick.  Works on pretty much any POSIX platform...
Alas, it is commercial software.

Voyager IP   http://www.vger.com/products.shtml#v_ip

This was referenced on the list back in Jan of 2002:
http://www.freeipdb.org/ http://www.globalcrossing.com

This was referenced on the list in November of 2001:
http://www.brownkid.net/NorthStar/

You may also try digging through the NANOG archives on this; I seem
to recall a similar request within the last year, but a cursory
examination of my personal archives don't have notes.

JT