scripts to map IP to AS?

Alif The Terrible measl at mfn.org
Thu Feb 20 14:07:04 UTC 2003

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, William Allen Simpson wrote:

> Anybody have a pointer to scripts to map IP to AS?

Google is your friend ;-)

> There are still 10K-20K hosts spewing M$SQL slammer/sapphire packets,
> and I'd like to start blocking routing to those irresponsible AS's
> that haven't blocked their miscreant customers.

Then you'd better reach over to all of your upstream routers and just pull
the plug, since you are likely to see Sapphire packets from here on in, on a
regular basis.

Of course, if blocking "irresponsible isp's" is really your agenda, you'd
better start blocking those with Code Red/Nimda, Slapper, etc...

Enjoy your private corner of the world, devoid of connectivity...

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org