AT&T seems to have lost Houston

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Feb 20 08:56:23 UTC 2003

Don't know if anyone else is seeing this, but We're having trouble getting
to/from AT&T datacenter in Phoenix from several locations.  It looks like
traffic from Mountain View is getting dropped at AT&T in LA.  However,
looking
at AT&T network stats, they seem to have virtually no connectivity working
in Houston.  They claim LAX<-->PHX is good, but our traceroutes are falling
on the floor after LAX.

Anyone else have any better data?

(We have a ticket open with AT&T, but they haven't come up with anything
yet.  Outage seems to have started just before midnight Pacific Time).

Owen DeLong
Tellme