mfnx

Scott Granados scott at wworks.net
Thu Feb 20 02:31:17 UTC 2003

And just to be totally fair so that mfnx isn't misrepresented or anything.

I've looked back and it doesn't seem like I got an autoresponded ticket
and while calling the voice lines I got a fast busy which after some
digging was a result of some voice issues on my carrier.  So although it
seemed to me that mfnx wasn't responding they might not have known they
had to.  I only had the toll free number, maybe a direct number would have
worked but either way once posting to nanog the responses were very very
quick and correct the first time.

and most importantly, thanks to the folks who did help.

Scott