mfnx

Scott Granados scott at wworks.net
Wed Feb 19 19:57:43 UTC 2003

Well sometimes that's valuable and sometimes people make genuine mistakes
which they really shouldn't be publically called on the carpet for.  I
will say to everyone that every time I have had to post to nanog I have
always gotten a very helpful response and all were operational in nature.
I think that having this open channel for issues whether it be discussion
of policy and standard or the occasional help its broken and I can't find
anyone via normal channels is great.