Genuity/L3 "Motion Granted"?

Ken Leland kwl at shell.monmouth.com
Wed Feb 19 18:39:47 UTC 2003

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 10:20:31AM -0800, chuck goolsbee wrote:
> provided of course *you* can actually deliver me a DS3 in a week or
> so if I sign papers between now and Friday!

Encourage them why don't you. Seriously though, might you not
consider a second path to the sea. We've been doing that for
many years, and lately it has been especially reassuring
to have bankrupt-big-guy diversity. My current provisioning
rule is to have no more than 2 out of 3 upstreams in bankruptcy
at any one time. Of course, we allow the 3rd to be near bankruptcy,
with an occaisional liquidity crisis.

Ken Leland
Monmouth Internet
Monmouth Telephone & Telegraph