OC3 to DS3 mux ?

Timo Janhunen timo at aci.on.ca
Sun Feb 16 23:11:40 UTC 2003

At 06:09 PM 14/02/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>Can someone recommend a vendor for an OC3 to DS3 DACS or mux? I need a small
>one with capacity for a single OC3.

If you plan to run standalone, the Nortel OPTera Metro 3300 has a number of
advantages over others. For OC12 capacity later down the road, you can get
the 3400 chassis and populate it with OC3 and your choice of interfaces.
These nodes were rebranded recently, some may know them as the OC3 and OC12
Express series. Mail me off-list if you need more details.

Timo