The minutes seem like hours (was Re: Symantec detected Slammer worm "hours" before)

William Warren hescominsoon at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 15 16:16:40 UTC 2003

Give it time..i bet Symantec will get some serious egg on its
face...either they are really stretching the truth or the are outright
lying.

--
May God Bless you and everything you touch.

My "foundation" verse:
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and
every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their
righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.