Cisco VoIP/dominatrix link explored

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Wed Feb 12 22:35:51 UTC 2003

      On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, neal r wrote:
    > Voice over IP is a stinking, fetid swamp, and I suggest if anyone
    > feels compelled to waste money and feel pain while doing something
    > with telephones and the internet...

All I can say is, you must not be doing it right.  I know a lot of people,
myself included, who are doing it on a large scale now, and it's
relatively painless, particularly as compared with the PSTN.

If an existence proof isn't sufficient for you, I'm not quite sure how to
communicate with you.

                        -Bill