Spam Cost Resources [ trustworthy ]

William Warren hescominsoon at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 11 17:16:44 UTC 2003

It seems that it would be in the isp's interests then to not get itself
into those restrictive contracts.  If the customer does not like it they
can go elsewhere.

--
May God Bless you and everything you touch.

My "foundation" verse:
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and
every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their
righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.