South Asian Network Operators Group (SANOG) mailing list

Joe Abley jabley at isc.org
Thu Feb 6 01:05:33 UTC 2003

[apologies if you get two copies of this; the first one didn't seem to
go out for some reason]

The South Asian Network Operators Group (SANOG) held their first
meeting in Kathmandu, Nepal, a few weeks ago. By any standards the
meeting was a great success, and plans are already being made for
another one.

A mailing list for discussing operational issues in South Asia has now
been set up. Those on the NANOG list who are interested in finding out
about (and assisting with) the development of infrastructure in other
regions might like to subscribe.

with the word "subscribe" in the subject or the body of the message.