Need operational experience re several pieces of equipment

Timothy R. McKee tim at baseworx.net
Wed Feb 5 21:44:53 UTC 2003

Please reply off-list, I will summarize if there is any interest.

I have a client that is looking to use an inexpensive FastEthernet over DS3
bridge solution for one of their clients.  I quickly located two
bridges/switches that do this, a) RAD's RIC-T3/ETH and b) DS3SWITCH.COM's
line.

Do any of you have any operational/reliability comments on either of these
boxes or do you know of any other boxes that I didn't find that perform this
function?

Again, please reply off-list.

Many thanks for you time and trouble,

Tim McKee