Out of office/vacation messages

Pete Templin pete.templin at texlink.com
Sat Dec 27 00:18:13 UTC 2003

You're correct in saying that OOO messages from Exchange are offensive.  However, I don't think you should necessarily consider the subscriber as the offender - I for one have no choice in what email software is run at my corporate office.  Everyone in my corporate IT group is so busy continually justifying their existence and staking their ground that there's no chance that they'll switch platforms.

Heck, the Windoze guy turns almost white when I talk about taking over the DNS servers.