Out of office/vacation messages

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at outblaze.com
Fri Dec 26 14:11:24 UTC 2003

Stephane Bortzmeyer  writes on 12/26/2003 9:07 AM:

> Why? There is Mail-Followup-To and you can set Reply-To yourself. And you can
> always edit your headers (or have a software which can do it automatically
> like mutt).

Look - just how many mail clients (other than mutt / gnus) honor the
M-F-T header?  And I am not trying to rehash the "reply-to the list is
good / bad" thread, I don't really feel all that strongly about it.

What I said is that the method proposed wouldn't cut down on OOOs to the
list.

	srs

--
srs (postmaster|suresh)@outblaze.com // gpg : EDEDEFB9
manager, outblaze.com security and antispam operations