Extreme spam testing

Vadim Antonov avg at kotovnik.com
Mon Dec 22 23:52:14 UTC 2003

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003, Andy Dills wrote:

> Hmm...actually, YOUR spam is MY problem. That's how this works.
>
> I applaud njabl.

Then you've never been on receiving end of their (and their ilk)
viligantine "justice"  for no reason other than being in the same block of
addresses as some hacked windoze host (NOT on your network, mind you) and
using business-grade DSL.

I wish you have an opportunity to try that being YOUR problem, _then_
we'll hear your opinion on spam nazi.

Oh, and I usually get it fixed by forcing postmasters on receiving end to
stop using offending lists, sometimes by forging "spam" from them (yes,
Virginia, the one-way TCP hack works) - when it's for some reason
important to me to communicate with their customer, and the a*le running
the mailserver is immune to reason.

--vadim