Co-location facilities in LA

Mark Prior mark.prior at aarnet.edu.au
Sat Dec 20 13:40:49 UTC 2003

What are people's views on the various co-location options in LA? Unlike
most REN's we provide a commodity Internet service as well as an R&E
service and are currently looking to build a couple of purely commodity
Internet POPs on the west coast (so they don't need connectivity to
Abilene but they do need connectivity to commercial transit providers
and have peering opportunities). We (think we) have Palo Alto under
control so our attention is now turning towards LA.

Thanks,
Mark.