Anyone from AS 577 (BellNexxia) around ?

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Sat Dec 20 04:15:44 UTC 2003

Having dealt with them for some time, the public interfaces to the Bell
object have not really changed one way or another.  This is from my
perspective as a consumer of Bell wholesale services... The same main help
desks are there-- AOC, INOC, DSSC.  Despite the host name being bell nexxia
it is/was for AS577 which is Bell Canada proper.

         ---Mike