Bandwidth Control Question

Bruce Robertson bruce at greatbasin.net
Fri Dec 19 18:42:40 UTC 2003

> Curiouos, you have success buying on Ebay?  No one send you a box of rocks?

I've had 100% success buying on eBay.  The Cisco TAC issue has never come up;
they NEVER ask me where I got something.  Of course, the only hardware that has
ever failed on us has been exactly one Catalyst 2924 switch, which they advance
replace anyway, and one NM-16AM modem card, for which they offered to give us
the 4 hour replacement, even though it wasn't in any of the routers we have
that contract on.

--
Bruce Robertson, President/CEO				     +1-775-348-7299
Great Basin Internet Services, Inc.			fax: +1-775-348-9412