Request for submissions: messy cabling and other broken things

John Kinsella jlk at thrashyour.com
Tue Dec 16 20:10:05 UTC 2003

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 11:32:44AM -0800, Christopher McCrory wrote:
> Maybe someone here has pictures of the meetme room at one wilshire from
> the last several years.  By far the messiest cabling I have ever seen in
> any datacenter.  (but it's getting better :)

Another suggestion, although I'd be surprised to see it...anybody got
a shot from under PBI's datacenter floor when it was at 2nd and Folsom
in SF (across 2nd from SNFC21)?  That was truely a work of art, quite
obvious that telco people who cut off plugs and leave cables under the
floor when they're done where there for quite a while...

John