Spam and the Law Conference Update, NANOG Discount

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Mon Dec 15 09:53:32 UTC 2003

All,

We just got confirmation that California Attorney General Bill
Lockyer will be speaking at our Spam and the Law conference.

It should be *very* interesting to hear what he has to say, in light
of all that has gone on with regards to SB186, CAN-SPAM, etc..

Full information current with all speakers (now including Larry
Lessig, Guy Kawasaki, Brian Huseman, and many others) available at
http://www.isipp.com/events.php

We are still offering a NANOG discount on admission, as well - be
sure to put "NANOG" in the coupon section when you register, and
you'll get $100.00 off.

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
President & CEO
Institute for Spam and Internet Public Policy