Anyone from NeuLeve.bizl listening?

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at outblaze.com
Thu Dec 11 15:14:36 UTC 2003

Drew Linsalata  writes on 12/11/2003 10:03 AM:

> If anyone has real contact info for these folks, or anyone from NeuLevel
> is listening, please drop me a note off-list.  A cracker/spammer has
> decided to list one of our customer servers as a secondary nameserver
> for a bunch of spam domains and we're getting hammered with spam
> complaints that really have nothing to with us.

For now - I'd suggest that you make that server authoritative for all
the spammer domains pointing at it, and set their MX and A records to
127.0.0.1 with a really long TTL (like a year or two).  And set up a
website on that host saying "this is a forgery, it is not us"

	srs

--
srs (postmaster|suresh)@outblaze.com // gpg : EDEDEFB9
manager, outblaze.com security and antispam operations