Need Contact at RoadRunner

just me matt at snark.net
Sat Dec 6 04:20:38 UTC 2003

On 5 Dec 2003, james wrote:

  On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 16:05, Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. wrote:

  > Everything else was forged, spoofed, or unintelligble.
  >
  > I was probably not filtering off traffic from you (for any value of
  > "you"), I was filtering off stuff with your IP address in it.

  I was not aware one can fake everything in the mail headers, including
  the sending mail server.

Where have you been for the last year? The sending "mail server" is
some chump's infected Windows box on DSL. Boy, tracking that host down
is going to do a whole lot of good! Then start working on the other
9,999 hosts the same spammer is abusing as well.

gg
matto

   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>