Need Contact at RoadRunner

james hackerwacker at cybermesa.com
Fri Dec 5 22:39:57 UTC 2003

: > I may be reaching here but I think perl scripting can do this.
:
: I wish.  I've been experimenting with doing exactly that for years.

That is what I ment by "reaching", it was not intended to be a smart a** comment.
How about mailing to abuse/postmaster@<domain> ?  I realize that the postmaster/abuse
account is often non-existent but at least you made the effort. To me the important
thing is at least trying to notify. So the clueless miss out. Tuff. Those of us that care
would like to know there is a problem, so we can solve it.

James Edwards
Routing and Security
jamesh at cybermesa.com
At the Santa Fe Office: Internet at Cyber Mesa
Store hours: 9-6 Monday through Friday
505-988-9200 SIP:1(747)669-1965