Need Contact at RoadRunner

Tom (UnitedLayer) tom at unitedlayer.com
Fri Dec 5 06:37:06 UTC 2003

I need to speak with someone at RR about blocking issues.
Apparently they've decided to block mail from Apache.org and some of our
other customers without any notice to UL.

I've followed their instructions and e-mailed the listed addresses,
I've waited quite a while (over 24 hours) and have yet to be contacted
with information about why we were blocked.

UL is very responsive to abuse issues, so this is a little concerning.

Please contact me or the NOC.

Thank You

---
Tom                                                           UnitedLayer
Office: 415-294-4111                                              AS23342