AOL rejecting mail from IP's w/o reverse DNS ?

just me matt at snark.net
Thu Dec 4 23:02:43 UTC 2003

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Petri Helenius wrote:

  And I refer you to the blocks which are properly registered down
  to the /29 level and you are saying that if you are a good citizen
  collateral damage is recommended regardless because antispammers
  are either lazy or technically incompetent or like their ego
  boosted by intentional collateral damage?

  Pete

Can you explain to the less hyperbolic among us, why I should be
obligated to exchange packets with a provider who hosts abusive
customers.

   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>