AOL rejecting mail from IP's w/o reverse DNS ?

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at outblaze.com
Wed Dec 3 15:52:56 UTC 2003

Christopher X. Candreva  writes on 12/3/2003 10:42 AM:

> discussion on a different list -- I was sure in the whole Verizon "spam
> measures hurting other servers" thread, the whole blocking w/o IN PTR
> records had come up, with people saying they were on hosting where they
> couldn't change PTR records, and the clients who couldn't get mail from

That must be some other thread I think - one thread soon starts to look
a lot like another, and I doubt if there's a single topic of this sort
that hasn't been discussed to death already.

	srs

--
srs (postmaster|suresh)@outblaze.com // gpg : EDEDEFB9
manager, outblaze.com security and antispam operations