IRU Contracts?

Hank Nussbacher hank at att.net.il
Mon Dec 1 06:38:26 UTC 2003

At 11:34 PM 30-11-03 -0500, Deepak Jain wrote:

After looking over numerous IRU contracts, I found one aspect lacking in
all of them that we needed to add - duration.  IRU contracts that I saw did
not take into account the supplier going under or being bought out in
regards to transfer of ownership of the IRU.  I have sent you privately the
language we used.

-Hank