Authority

trelane at 2mbit.com trelane at 2mbit.com
Wed Dec 10 19:19:13 UTC 2003

bash.org... bash.org... now where have I seen that... AAH YES!  So then a
group dedicated solely to efforts at documenting trolling on IRC should be
given credibility as to what is/isn't said on NANOG?  Yes there are
members of ICANN, ARIN, and most "tier-1" peers on here.  You might even
see bash.org stick it's neck out and get it chopped off from time to time.
And now back to things that are less fattening on my killfile.

--
Andrew D Kirch  |     trelane at 2mbit.com            |
Security Admin  |  Summit Open Source Development Group  | www.sosdg.org