What do you want your ISP to block today?

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Sat Aug 30 00:54:16 UTC 2003

Which Microsoft protocols should ISP's break today?  Microsoft Exchange?
Microsoft file sharing?  Microsoft Plug & Play?  Microsoft SQL/MSDE?
Microsoft IIS?

It would be so much easier if worm writers followed the RFC's and set
the Evil Bit.

China has firewalled the entire country, and they have more infected
computers than the US.

http://www.vnunet.com/Analysis/1143268