Sprint NOC? Are you awake now?

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Fri Aug 29 09:10:27 UTC 2003

  I've just upgraded a Cisco 7206 for a customer with a DS3 and we're
now ready to take full routes. No one is answering at support, email has
gone unanswered for thirty minutes - if someone at the Sprint NOC is
awake please call Neal or Mike at 402-426-6136 - we'd really like to get
this done before customers start waking up ...

mailto:neal at lists.rauhauser.net
phone:402-301-9555
"After all that I've been through, you're the only one who matters,
you never left me in the dark here on my own" - Widespread Panic