Fun new policy at AOL

Susan Zeigler susan at arcana.manske.net
Thu Aug 28 22:41:25 UTC 2003

Bob Bradlee wrote:

> Road-Runner pulled the same stunt with a chain of radio stations
> I have as clients. We went ON-AIR with a NEWS story, and
> recomended that everyone effected should call Roadrunner
> or AOL. AOL contacted me, verified the problem, and had my
> IP's whitelisted in a matter of hours. Both SBC and WOW were happy
> to sign up the few that switched before AOL woke up.
>
> Good luck, I hope for your sake that your national association
> has a national name and is ready to black list AOL in their
> news letter for this.
>
> We dont care, we dont have to, were AOL
>
> Back to lurking...
>
> Bob
>
> ps: I dont think I have posting rights, or I would have sent this to the list,
> back when it happened. I am sure there are a lot of people out there
> who dont know they are Blacklisted by AOL/Timewarner yet.

Thanks Bob!!!

Someone else has sent me the right phone number and I'm working on that.

I'm forwarding this to the list as well so others can see we're not
alone:)

-Susan
--
Susan Zeigler             |      Technical Services
szeigler at spindustry.com   |      Spindustry Systems

"You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong."
-- Abraham Lincoln

Spindustry Systems, Inc.
DES MOINES / CHICAGO / INDIANAPOLIS / DENVER

confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message including any attachments.