Tier-1 without their own backbone?

Will Yardley william+nanog at hq.dreamhost.com
Wed Aug 27 21:03:34 UTC 2003

Well don't send messages to a list from an address that you don't want
to receive responses to...

After sending an offlist response:

> This is probably because this is an  internal account that no one is
> supposed to be sending mail to. If you are  sending it mail, you are
> probably a low-life, bottom feeding scum sucking spammer who will
> burn in hell. NO addresses at this domain EVER want to hear from you.
>
> What part of that don't you understand?
>
> <nanog at adns.net>:
> Message rejected by recipient.

I believe this particular case has been brought to the attention of the
list before, no?

That said, I remember hearing that Level3 tried not to do the smaller
stuff directly, but that situation may be different now.

--
"Since when is skepticism un-American?
Dissent's not treason but they talk like it's the same..."