Sea sponge builds a better glass fiber

David Diaz techlist at smoton.net
Thu Aug 21 16:47:28 UTC 2003

Yea I saw that yesterday.  Wasnt sure that was nanog material.  But
the most interesting fact left out on this summery was the ability to
"dope" the fiber with elements like sodium.  It seems the little
creatures can do things naturally that was havent a clue how to do in
the lab.

Also they seem to have absolute QoS and zero packet loss ;-)  </sugarRush>