Hijacked email

Will Yardley william+nanog at hq.dreamhost.com
Thu Aug 21 01:13:58 UTC 2003

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 11:28:27AM -0400, Omachonu Ogali wrote:

> For our Postfix viewers out there...
>
> header_checks:

Of course, this will also block legitimate messages that have been
scanned by whatever type of virus scanner adds that header.

Wietse suggests the following body check; it will work better with
Postfix 2.0:
http://sbserv.stahl.bau.tu-bs.de/~hildeb/postfix/postfix_sobigf.shtml

This is working well for us.

You could also probably look for the following three lines in a row:

(I'll indent a space so they don't set off people who are blocking based
on the above rules):

We're seeing a LOT of these today.... probably in the thousands per
second.

--
"Since when is skepticism un-American?
Dissent's not treason but they talk like it's the same..."