Hijacked email

Richard Irving rirving at onecall.net
Wed Aug 20 15:40:25 UTC 2003

   Please people, of all the great feedback these joe jobbed
addresses are receiving, from the anti-virus software...

  it really wouldn't hurt to include the -=IP=- (and possibly headers)
of the system that contacted your server.....

  Rather than simply complain, it would allow us to track
down, and triangulate the -=real=- perp, an infected
M$ machine or two (million).

  Thanks in Advance for useful data !

   :D

JMHO.